- 5 Quizzes
- 31 Texts
- 41 PDFs
- 8 Audios
- 25.0 hrs
More than one million new entrepreneurs start up businesses every year. With proper guidance and coaching, as well as perseverance, new businesses can flourish.
This course teaches the essential elements of starting and growing a business for professional coaches, counselors, or anyone in a service profession. Students will acquire a comprehensive plan and a thorough understanding of building and maintaining a successful business.
Learn the foundations of business strategies and development in order to be a successful entrepreneur.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Implement the 5 P’s of Business Prosperity
- Learn how to birth a business and create growth
- Define a process for clarifying your niche
- Merge success formulas for marketing, prospecting, and selling
- Gain the confidence to take risk and move past your fears
Keynote Speaker & Author
Carl has served for over 20 years in the human development profession – as a certified seminar leader and keynote speaker, mental health therapist, teacher and Executive Professional Coach with Fortune 500 Companies. Carl holds a Master of Science Degree in Counseling Psychology from Oregon State University. Carl is the author of “What Every Successful Person Knows”, “Help I Am Angry”, “Discovering Good Vibrations” and co-author of “Blueprint for Success” with Ken Blanchard and the late Dr. Stephen Covey.
Carl is renowned for his motivational style and commitment to organizational professional development. As well as founding New Vibe Training, LLC he is an adjunct professor at Portland State University, Multnomah University, and Portland Community College teaching communication, coaching, and business classes. Carl is passionate about inspiring individuals and organizations to achieve excellence and realize ongoing success. Carl has provided training and executive coaching for the following organizations:
Executive Coach and Facilitator
- Seasoned Coach for Senior Level Executives of Fortune 500 companies
- Experienced in Multi-Cultural Coaching and Leadership Development
- Influential Leader in Business and Entrepreneurial Community Settings
- Skilled Trainer in Train the Trainer – Curriculum Creation and Execution
- Master of Science Degree (Counseling, Psychology), Oregon State University
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (Psychology), Vanguard University, Southern California
- “What Every Successful Person Knows”
- “Help I Am Angry”
- "Discovering Good Vibrations"
- “Blueprint for Success” co-authored with the late Dr. Stephen Covey and Ken Blanchard
- Certified in Emotional Intelligence EQi 2.0 / EQ360 (Trainer, Performance Works LLC)
- Certification in Conflict Resolution (Negotiation and Mediation, Portland State University)
- Certified Organizational Facilitator (Achieve Global)
- Certified Professional Trainer of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Certified Professional Coach (Academy for Coach Training)
- Certified NLP NeuroLinguistic Programming
- Effective Speaker and Human Relations (Dale Carnegie Training (ACCET)
- The United States Marine Corps – Honorable Discharge
- Bonneville Power
- Care Medical Equipment
- City of Tigard
- Clackamas County
- Fosters Auto Parts
- Columbia Sportswear Company
- Friends of the Children
- George Fox University
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Hoop, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lake Oswego Schools
- Multnomah County
- Merrill Lynch
- Oregon Casualty Adjusters Association
- Planar Advance, Inc.
- Portland Community College
- Portland Habilitation Center
- Portland School District
- Portland Trailblazer Organization
- Precision Wire Components
- Providence Health Care Systems
- Self Enhancement, Inc.
- Standard Insurance
- Tualatin Valley Water District
- U.S. Army
New Vibe Training
11650 SW 67th Ave